Butterflies


They're definitely there. And I feel like a fucking 15-year old, it's been too long.

I bought clothes today, and intend to buy more, but need to wait for my PayPal to be activated. Most people on Etsy only let you pay with PayPal, which is bullshit in my opinion (I have no experience with it and it means signing up on even more sites), but oh well. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
One of those will be worn on a date. I just haven't quite decided yet which one of them. :) I'm so nervous though. How do you properly go on a date and make the right moves? I'm so bad at that.

Oh, I got a letter in the mail today with my contract for my new job. From now on, I work in a senior home's kitchen. I don't make a lot of money, but it's a good start, as I hope to move out, preferably sooner than later.
Other than that, I'm really just studying and universitying. All day - all night.

Peace out yo.

1 Kommentare:

Luke hat gesagt…

Congrats on the new job and good luck with the date, just be yourself and I'm sure he'll love it.

Luke

Kommentar veröffentlichen