OMG, revolution!!!

Germany is so fucked up. Seriously.
Yesterday, I had my written final exam in Math. My last one ever. Or so I thought before I was done.... because apparently, the exam included some exercises that didn't belong in there. Like, in Germany, the government decides what exercises our teachers can choose, and usually the teacher has two or three choices, just in case one of the exercises doesn't suit his or her class. So,

Error #1: There was only ONE calculus exercise that he could choose.

Which just so happened to suck BALLS. Not even little miss perfect was able to solve the problems. Which I thought was impossible in this universe. Grrrrghh. (Why again is it that this gave me a happier feeling? I feel kinda bad... :/)

Error #2: There was shit in that exam that they cannot expect from us Math victims.

Like I said, government controls it. So they say what our teachers have to cover within those two years. And guess what, government failed! Luckily, my teacher did cover that in his class, but at the very beginning and only very marginally. I thought it was OK, but a lot of others couldn't do it, and I completely understand why. I had a different problem, which leads me to

Error #3: There wasn't enough time to solve all the problems properly.

I don't think one single person in that exam got done. Not one. I might even have an explanation for that though...

Error #4: The statement of task, or the questions asked were not clear.

Like, you just sat there for five minutes, staring at it... thinking 'Am I an ape or is there something very wrong here?'
Dear mother of God -.- This kind of shit happens when you let the system control you. So, tomorrow we, the people, the students, are going to talk to our teachers. We are going to try and clear this up and hopefully either be able to rewrite our exams or to have them grade us more humanely. :P






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen