The fucked up mood.



I don't know what it is.

I think the main reason why I am in this mood is............
I'm back in Germany. My exchange year, the wonderful time, the experiences... it's all over.

The thing with this is... it's not REALLY over
There are all these people, these things I totally got used to, the wonderful things which I all miss so much it hurts my guts. Literally sometimes. It's all so messed up.

I actually mainly left the country because I wanted to see something new, something different, something not so boring. Because before, it was extremely boring. And not just boring, but stupid. The peoples attitudes just pissed me off...

Aaaand now that I am back and changed and have been free of all those attitudes for half a year it is even worse! All those people just bother me so much. I don't know if they became worse or if I only see them worse than before.

I think I changed...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen